Monday, December 26, 2011

FOTD: My Kinda Christmas

Hi guys!

How's everyone Christmas? I hope you all had a beautiful Christmas. Me and my parents went to church both on Christmas eve and Christmas morning and then we had family gatherings on Christmas eve and Christmas night, minus my sister since she already moved to Holland with her husband. I was on heels for about 20 hours around Christmas time and now I think I need foot massage.

Here's the look I did for Christmas eve.

I usually go to the salon to do my hair. But I don't feel like it this Christmas. So for Christmas eve I just use my curling iron and put on a headband from Forever21. I looked great actually, but thank to the super humid weather, the curl gone in just few hours.


I knew I wanted to wear red lipstick. I just bought Hourglass lipgloss in 'Siren' and that's what I'm wearing here. So I did a very simple eye makeup using my Naked palette.


Here's the eye, up close. I'm wearing Elise false lashes. And speaking of which, Elise eye lashes now have a counter at Mall Taman Anggrek. I'm so happy that I don't have to go to traditional market anymore to buy this lashes.

I didn't do a lot of makeup for the morning. Usually I'll be too tired from staying up late on Christmas eve and couldn't wake up early for church on Christmas morning. So this is the look that I came up with.

So simple, no eyeshadow not even false lashes and all.

I'm currently on holiday for three weeks before I start a new cycle, which is Public Health, and it will be my last cycle as co-ass (or intern, you may say) and hopefully, will be inaugurated as doctor somewhere in the middle of next year. Please keep you fingers crossed for me!

Anyway guys, I hope you guys had a merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year! God bless us everyone.

3 comments:

Pinkbuble said...

merry x'mas!!

Anonymous said...

you're break outs are quite obvious here and i guess the foundation is cakey..

Marcelle said...

@anonymous:
Um yeah, I *did* mention in my previous post that my breakout was severe. And there's no amount of foundation in this world could cover bumps, unless you're planning on looking like a plastered wall. But that doesn't mean I'd go barefaced on one of the most special family occasions of the year. Other than that I guess the foundation is fine.