Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Top 10 Makeup Products


Hi everyone!

This entry is going to be about my Top 10 Makeup Products which is a tag from my sister. I thought picking ten products out of my makeup collection would be a piece cake. Apparently not. Having many makeup products means I don't always stay with one product, which is why you don't always see me wearing these products a lot. But these are my basic products I automatically grabbed whenever I apply makeup in a hurry or just clueless about what to wear.

Here's my sister's video. It's kinda intimidating to see hers. Almost all products she mentioned in her video have hit pan and she already bought backups. It's very easy to see why the products are included as her top ten. Total opposite from mine, I have to convince you that products I mentioned a really my top products!




So here's my Top 10 Makeup Products. Enjoy!


L'oreal Base Magique
NYX HD Studio Photogenic Foundation
NARS Deep Throat Powder Blush
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
L'oreal Volume Shocking
MUFE Aqua Eyes
Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
Urban Decay Naked Palette
Real Techniques Stippling Brush


Keep in mind that this is my current top 10 products. There are many beauty products created in every seconds and I will always in the hunt for new stuff. Also, people change and even products change. A year from now or I don't know when, products on this list might change.

In the mean time, feel free to tell me your top 10 makeup products! I'd love to know.

4 comments:

Fifi said...

I find myself reaching for my NARS blushes too most days. They really last on the cheeks and every time I wear Dolce Vita people always point out how natural the color looks. I used to be like "Meh, what's the big deal with a $30+ single blush?!"
Well, now I know. Haha.

mbengmellow said...

The shirt is also a "gift" from me ehehehe :D
Funny that I don't even reach to my own shu uemura curler that often. We tried the Japonesque curler here about two weeks ago (Retno bought it) and it's surprisingly very nice also! Thinking of giving it to you to try/review :)))

YoannitaL said...

hmmm i curious about something, i wanna purchase makeup forever mat velvet foundation, do you know what shade she wears? Thanks :)

Marcelle said...

@Yoannita: I think my sis uses #35 which is equivalent to MAC NC35-37. But to make sure just drop her a comment at http://peachysweetness.blogspot.com/