So, here's my first tutorial ever, using my Urban Decay Alice In Wonderland Book of Shadow.
First, apply 'Absolem' allover lid. Make sure you don't go all the way to the crease.
And then, using a pencil brush, take 'Mad Hatter' and apply it on crease. Doesn't have to be neat, though. We'll go back to that color later.
Apply 'Drink Me, Eat Me' on browbone area for highlight.
Back to that 'Mad Hatter' again, now add more color and build it upward. Blending it with the highlight color.
'Jabberwocky' for the outer part of the lid. Drag it upward, an blend it to the outer part of the crease.
Add 'Drink Me, Eat Me' to highlight the tearduct area. And sweep 'Mad Hatter' on the lower lashline, in between the lashes.
In the end, it suppose to look pretty much like this
Look how shimmery all these colors are...
And the final look...
By the way, here's another way to wear this look.
- Revlon Photoready Foundation in Medium Beige
- Revlon Colorstay Concealer in Medium
- MAC Mineralized Blush in Fab-dabulous
- Stila Sun Bronzing Powder
- Urban Decay eyeshadow in
- Absolem (Homegrown)
- Mad Hatter (Twice Baked)
- Drink Me, Eat Me (Sin)
- Jabberwocky (Oil Slick)
- Urban Decay Liquid Liner in Smog
- NYX Round Lipstick in Rea
and for the red lips
- NYX Lips in Snow White
- REvlon Super Lustrous Lip Gloss in Cherries In The Glow