Thursday, July 14, 2011

Kontes "Vote Me" Trend Warna Sariayu 2011


Sariayu, one of Indonesian make up brands, is currently holding a contest to create a makeup look based on their recently launched makeup collection called Exotic Indonesia.

A little bit about the collection, basically this collection is based on Indonesian traditional musical instruments. I have no idea what do people call these instruments in other countries, so I'll just show you the pictures and you name it. Here they are.

Left to right: Kecapi, Serunai, Sitar and Rebana


Each and every instrument represents different cultures in Indonesia, therefore this collection has four different themes.

Petikan Sitar Collection with 'Sensual Glaze' look

Alun Serunai Collection with 'Natural Spicy' look

Dendang Rebana collection with 'Romantic Dessert' look

Denting Kecapi collection with 'Oriental Misty' look

With these four interesting themes, to enter the contest, all you have to do is to create a make up look based on your own interpretation of one of the themes (but, then again, this contest is not limited to just one entry). Which, in my opinion, is a super fun idea!

I literally tried each and every themes before finally settled for one. Can you guess which one is it?


If you guessed PETIKAN SITAR, then you are so right. I mean, who am I kidding, I will always be the girl with earthy tones look. It's too bad the shimmer is a bit washed out in pictures. It's more shimmery in real life.


Now, this is where I'm gonna need your help. If you like the look that I created, do vote for me. Simply go to this page, sign in via your Facebook or twitter account and vote 5 stars.


This contest opens from June 10th to July 22nd 2011 so there's still time for you to enter. Simply go to http://trendwarna.sariayu.com/contest/ and upload your photo. You can even submit more than just one photos. They have some serious prizes too, like iPad, iPod Touch, Blackberry Gemini 8520 and merchandises from Sariayu. Even 5 lucky voters will get merchandise too.

So, what are you waiting for? Submit your creation now and good luck.

Pictures of Sariayu products and advertorial are taken from http://trendwarna.sariayu.com/

2 comments:

Pinkbuble said...

Are u choosing the first one?
Looking awesome btw!! :)
Can i follow ur blog?

Marcelle said...

@pinkbuble
hi dear.
thank you so much for visiting and following.
yup, it was the first look that I picked for I think it's the only one that suits me the most :)
you should enter too, there's still time.