Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My Birthday Dress

My birthday is coming and I'm about to celebrate it with my family.


So, my mom bought me a dress for me to wear on my birthday.. mm.. lunch. I picked that at the mall. It's from a local designer, Widhi Budimulya. I've been drooling over his collections since forever! Actually, I'm craving for the long dresses. They're so beautiful. But, since I'm looking for a dress that I'm going to wear for a simple lunch, I don't think a long dress is the answer.

Luckily, Metro Department Store is having a Big Sale and Widhi Budimulya's collections are on sale. Yippie! So, this is the dress:


I really love the soft color. But I still have a problem, though:
Taadaa....!!!

Haha.. the zipper is stuck there. But, no need to worry because the department store gave the designer's address where I can alter this dress for free. They said, it'll takes only three days. So I have to bring this dress there all by myself cause they have to take my measurement.

And another thing I need to do next is to create a look that'll match this dress. Wish me luck!

0 comments: