Friday, March 20, 2009

Christian Dior - Fall / Winter 2008 Runway Look

Close enough? Haha..

I know, this is a last year look. I saw the pictures in my friend's magazine, like, months ago. Since I'm not really into designers and runway walk and stuff, I didn't really notice about the designer but the makeup really caught my eyes. Those models looked as if they have such big eyes. And with big hair, they really looked like a doll.

So I was browsing the internet and I found pictures of the models from Christian Dior's show for Fashion Week. So I thought I'd give it a try. I don't have a white eyeshadow that really thick and pigmented. Besides, on my medium skin tone, even the brightest color will look warmer. That's why I used white eyeliner, that'll give thicker coverage, rather than white eyeshadow.

Too bad I could only do this look on one eye, because I only have one set of fake eyelash. I used that as my upper and lower eyelash..

Some tips:
  1. Use thicker eyelashes to really imitates the look.. I don't have any, so I just use what I got
  2. Apply the lower eyelash under your real eyelash.. By the way, this is a very good idea if you wanna make you eyes look bigger
  3. This isn't a daily look.. Don't use this unless you're gonna walk on a runway, or you're going to a Halloween party or.. you're doing a tutorial.. haha..

0 comments: