Friday, October 28, 2011

Holy Haul!

I don't know if you noticed but it's been sooooo long since my last haul post. For one thing, I literally never HAUL anymore lately. Like, by definition, buy so many makeup in one month. And also there was this whole fuss about 'haul' where some people relate it to 'bragging'. But on second thought, whatever! I love other people's haul post. It's like browsing through items you just purchased after shopping without actually spending money. It's fun.

But this haul is actually accidental. I ordered all these stuff separately, *hoping* they'll arrive one by one. So, most importantly, I can pay them one by one. But since I ordered those around Eid al-Fitr where most delivery stuck in custom, these babies arrived all at once. I'm seriously broke right now. *story of my life*


This is the product I ordered the earliest. Real Techniques brush, by Samantha Chapman, one of the two sisters from pixiwoo channel on Youtube. She and Nicole (the other sister) use this brush a lot in their videos. They're great makeup artists and this brushes are good enough for them so I figured, let's give them a try! I purchased the Core Collection and the Stippling Brush. Just because, a girl can never have too many foundation brushes. Yup.


When Urban Decay and Tarte were having Sale, I also ordered these pretties. The Urban Decay cream shadows were only $3 and still available at Urban Decay website. I think it's a final sale until they're all gone. The shades are limited, though. I ordered mine in the shade 'Grass' and 'Midnight Rodeo'



I snatched Tarte Amazonian Clay blush during the Friend and Family sale. Everybody raved about this blush so I figured it was a right time to purchased it. I got mine in the shade 'Tipsy', which is described as 'coral' because I don't need another pink blushes. Originally I wanted to the shade Blissful, which is a warm peach, but it was out of stock at the time so 'Tipsy' should be fine.


And the one I'm the most excited about... Another foundation! Well, I've been a good girl. I think I almost run out of some of my foundations so that justify me to buy a new one. Haha. And I've always wanted to try Chanel (and Dior) foundation. So, after watching pixiwoo's video about 'Guide to Chanel Foundation' I decided to go with Mat Lumiere. I asked Putri what would my shade be, and she recommended 40 Beige. She was right, it matches me perfectly!

Well, I'm so happy with my recent purchase and can't wait to try them all!!! Hopefully I can report back in this blog as soon as I can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, i'd like to know where did you purchase the Chanel foundation from? Is it from Chanel's website? Thanks

M said...

@anonymous
Hi, I purchased Chanel foundation from online shop at fashionesedaily.com, the seller bought it at Singapore. I'm not sure if Chanel website ships to Indonesia or not.

Vani Sagita said...

Please make a review about the brushes! They look ao pretty.. <3




makeuprelated.blogspot.com