Sunday, January 1, 2012

FOTD: Kim Kardashian Inspired Makeup

I was browsing around my laptop and found this look I did a couple months back. It's the look that I submitted for looxperiments makeup challenge, which is Kim Kardashian Inspired makeup look. Here's the look that I use for my inspiration.


It's Kim's makeup, done by Troy Jensen. I think it's one of her remarkable looks, with her fuchsia lips using NARS Schiap lipstick. If you google, "Kim Kardashian fuchsia lips" then you'll find this picture on the very top. I, for one, don't have NARS Schiap or any products Kim uses for the look. *Troy Jensen uses mostly NARS for the look* So I just used whatever I have.

And here it is.


And here's the close up look of the eyes

For the smoky eyes, I only used Stila Smoky Eye Talking Palette. I wanted to copy Kim's super-long lashes. Unfortunately, my false lashes are long enough but not bold enough so it's unnoticeable in the picture. Oh well.. As for my lips, I used Revlon Colorburst lipstick in 'Fuchsia' and top it with Stila Lipglaze in 'Plum Fairy'.


That's all guys. Hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

Ihcéne said...

beautiful

Anonymous said...

You have to have a flawless complexion for any Kim K look so you should use foundation+concealer next time